Monday 4 July 2011

Apple Salad – Easy Breakfast


Most of us would have heard about apple salad. It is one sweet and refreshing breakfast. But do anyone of us knows how to prepare apple salad? I doubt it. It is one of the simplest recipes and today I am going to post on that. And as I said in the previous post this time it is a Indian vegetarian dish.

The ingredients needed are:
  • 1/2 cup raisin
  • 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
  • A cup sugar
  • 3 bananas
  • 1 cup pecan
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 5 red apples
  • 2 cups of mini marshmallows
  • A cup of sweet pineapple (chunks)

The method to prepare it is also one of the easiest and I don't have any idea is this a conventional dish or is it included in the Indian Cuisines. But why should we care? I'm helping you not to starve when mommy's not around. Here is the method.

Put whatever the ingredients mentioned above in a bowl and mix them well to blend. What's next is much more easy, put the salad in the refrigerator and refrigerate (what do we use a refrigerator for, silly statement by me). Voila! Your salad is done and ready to serve.

If you think my blog is helping you, the Indian Cuisines iPod, iPad and iPhone application will help you better. You can download it from iTunes or the Apps Store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment