Here is a recipe on how you can prepare Cauliflower Cheese.
Ingredients needed to prepare the dish is given below:
- Cauliflower – 1 medium size
- Flour – 4 tablespoon
- Butter – 2 Tablespoon
- Milk – 1 cup
- Cheddar Cheese (grated) – 1 Cup
- Salt and pepper as per requirement
Method of Preparation
- Cut cauliflower into medium-sized florets
- Take 300ml of water and get it to boil in a pan
- Add salt and then the cauliflower florets and cook for two to three minutes
- Take the pan out of the heat and drain the water out
- In order to prepare the sauce, melt butter in a pan, stir the flour and cook it gently by stirring constantly for about one minute.
- Take the pan out of the heat.
- Stir the milk gradually.
- Come back to the pan and stir cook the mixture until it begins to thicken a little.
- Now mix 3/4 of the cheese into the sauce and seasoned it with salt and pepper as per your requirement.
- Take the cauliflower in a baking dish and pour the sauce over it.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and grill it until the cheddar topping bubbles and coats the cauliflower
Now your delicious cauliflower cheese is ready to serve. Serve it hot with bread.